Why Crawford Legal Services?
We are not just a law firm. We are part of Crawford & Company, a brand trusted by the insurance industry for 80 years. At Crawford & Company, you can be proud to be part of offering something truly ‘game-changing’ to legal clients. As part of Crawford, we are able to offer unique services, bold pricing models and create solutions at the forefront of technology.
A law firm. But not as you know it…
At Crawford, you’re more than just a number. You’re part of our family.
- Not a traditional equity partnership - A publicly listed company that is held to account on ESG. Focused on maintaining a sustainable business long into the future.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - The opportunity to purchase Crawford shares (for full-time employees in countries including Australia and the UK).
- Free wellness programs - Including membership to ‘Headspace’, providing mediation and mindfulness skills through simple exercises and expert guidance.
- Market remuneration - Competitive compensation that recognises performance excellence and keeps up with market scales.
- Flexibility to ensure work/life balance - We don’t subscribe to the ‘9 to 5’. You are empowered to work flexibility ensuring both our clients’ needs and your own personal commitments are met.
- Values-based pricing - Offering alternative pricing to clients is not just about the clients. It means we are focused on efficiency and outcomes, not how many hours someone spends at their desk. We see fixed fees as an enabler to flexibility.
- Stimulating work - A diverse range of clients including large national and multinational organisations. Advance your career with quality cases, within a supportive law firm environment.
- Diversity - Making our workplace richer by embracing diversity of background and heritage and, importantly, encouraging diversity of thought.
- Training & development - On-going training opportunities promoting continuous learning and career progression while enhancing job performance through every stage of your career.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.